October 25, 2014

GO. SEE. DO.

 
 
 
 
This layout showcases a photo that calls to focus the subject of 'landscapes'.
It's essence is not that of "portraiture', but forestry and foliage.
The memories soaked in at the very moment I took the photo echo throughout the entirety of the scene - which I made every effort to capture.
This is further emphasized through the use of a large sized photo.
 Usually, I prefer to work with either 4" x 6"/2" x 3" photo'(s), but I went BIG this time around.
I printed the photo on a full a4 sized sheet of photo paper.
 I then adhered it to the upper half of the layout, and arranged a minimal number of "Open Road" embellishments throughout.
On top the photo is a simple arrangement of white letters - lending contrast against the green backdrop.
 As a finishing touch, I added journaling along the bottom.
 
 
 
 

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment