October 25, 2014

Desk Organization Ideas





Today, I'm going to show you how to manage desk clutter, including my own, with the help of Crate Paper's 'Boys Rule' collection!
The key to this challenge is the production of pocket files made from gorgeous patterned papers and a few, minimal details; a mini pocket, vellum envelope and tie closure.
 The small additions are helpful for maintaining easily-lost items such as notes, photos and receipts.









 
As a matching accessory to the files, I wrapped a small notepad in paper, along with a few stickers.
When I need to jot down a note, I happily grab the pad–it's a nice change of pace and is far more attractive than the usual standard yellow paper.
 
 
And now for the best part–a video presentation of the files-in-action.
I hope you'll consider making your own desk supplies from your favorite Crate Paper collections.
Cutting clutter doesn't have to be mundane–let Crate's patterns be of inspiration in making your desk area cleaner, and prettier.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment