August 24, 2013

September sneak peek - Write. Click. Scrapbook



September theme in WCS gallery is "Palette-able".
I chose FRESH and SOFT color scheme.





 and here is my sneak.




Recently it's hard for me to write post in blogspot because of a system error.
There is something wrong with my PC but I don't know why. ㅜ.ㅜ 
An error occur on my window whenever I click the write button for my post. 
Just available in HTML!! but I'm poor at HTML. Unfortunately!!!
Now I'm in terrible confusion and the task is beyond my power...  OTL.

Sorry for my commentless photos and quiet blog in this month.  


1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking is a hobby that old and young enjoy. To scrapbook you need some basic things: a scrapbook, or a photo album, notebook... just about anything with pages within your budget that will allow you to creatively arrange photos, thoughts, magazines and newspaper articles relating to the subject presented on the specific page or book theme. You can buy stickers, etc. to decorate the pages to keep with the theme and present a specific feel to the book as well.
    If scrapbooking seems like a monumental task, don’t worry—it’s really not. All you need are a few basic materials and some ideas.A creative gift some one who is your special....
    It can bring smile and happiness on their face
    scrapbooking supplies

    ReplyDelete