May 28, 2013

Crate Paper - April Creative Weekly Challenge Winner












I was very excited and  honored to be featured as April challenge winner on Crate Paper.











My choice was yellow for April Creative Weekly's theme, "Color Collage"
(Also I used a little bit of light violet as sub-color. It's from violet glass in my picture.)
For Color Collage I had just one in color but I used various materials as much as I could for multiple textures on my page.

* soft textures - fabric, felt, twine, silk ribbon, thread
* hardwares - pin, clip, button, stapler
* transparencies - vellum, tissue paper, vinyl bag
* shiny embellishments - glitter, gemstone, sequins
* etc. - dry flower from the blossom in my picture (It's a real memory! Ha Ha!)
* used CP collections - Maggie Holmes/ Little Bo Peep / Story Teller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment